Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Krew's Blessing





We had a wonderful day on Sunday, it was so fun to have so many friends and family here for Krew's Blessing. He looked adorable and was a great baby the entire day.

6 comments:

Elle said...

Oh my goodness that is one very handsome couple!

The Ensign's said...

Is that some red in Krew's hair??
He looks sooo handsome in his blessing outfit.

COME BACK TO TUCSON!!! I miss you guys and I need to meet this handsome little hunk.

Jennifer Anderson said...

Kelsey-He is the cutest little baby. I can't believe how much he looks like Jaden--you know how to make cute kids :)
Congrats on the special day!

Amy Darrington-Baird said...

I am so sorry that we missed the blessing! I've been meaning to call you because the week we got home I had to drive back to St. George for an appointment and McKinna said "can we just stop by Jaden's real quick?" We miss you guys and were so happy to see you even if it was short.

Mike&JenFamily said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is now. When are you guys coming to visit...we miss having you here! Here is my new blog address so we can keep in contact.
rubble-k-hiett.blogspot.com
Jenny Kennett

Celestial Starr said...

Kels,

I keep seeing Jer at races (The Ragnar, Top of Utah) and I have the hope that you might be there, but then you're not. I miss you! Your little boy is so beautiful, just like his parents. Seriously, what a beautiful family! Congratulations! You are still the Kelsey Barbie Doll after all these years!!! Love you!