As most of you know we packed up our stuff a couple of weeks ago and headed North. We are now in Layton, Jeramy still works for DJO just took the Utah/Idaho Territory. We are very excited to be back in Utah but will miss our time in Vegas.

Bingo with girls

Dinner with friends.

Jaden and his best buds Liam and McKinna
6 comments:
Oh my Gosh.. Did you just LOVE BINGO?? I love playing BINGO at the casino's. Good times!
Hope everything is going well in Utah. We miss you here. =(
How exciting! We live in North Salt Lake so if you are ever close we need to meet for lunch!
Glad that top pic is fuzzy. Didn't want to see myself. Our phone must have been busy when you called to invite us to your going away party at the Melting Pot :) JK!
I FOUND YOU!! This is Alecia by the way and hope things in Utah are going good for your cute little family! Sam told me that you all had a great time in Vegas. So funny you went to new kids on the block.. I bet they rocked it!! I also enjoyed the stories of how you girls were dressed.. that is my kind of partying. I think you should post pictures of it.. anyway, I am going to add you as a link so I can stay updated on your life. Take care and I hope you don't mind but Jaden is in one of the pictures on my blog :)
I want to see pics from NKOTB!!
Post a Comment