Friday, February 08, 2008

Jaden's turning 3

What a cute boy. I can't believe he is turning 3 this weekend, time really does fly. I took him to get his photos taken and he was a real ham. He wanted to go back the next day and do it all over again, what a funny boy. We love him so much.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! We need to catch up some time!

Rissa and Jared said...

Happy Birthday Jaden! Can't wait to see you at the party tonight :)

The Ensign's said...

Happy Birthday Jaden. Gosh we miss you guys soo much. He's getting sooo big!

The Ensign's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hysterical! Jaden is working it! Miss you guys - wish I had been there for the partay of the year - can not believe he is 3!

Kiki xx

Jennifer B said...

The pics turned out really well. Where did you have them taken? 3 years flys by doesn't it?

JonesFamily said...

Happy Birthday Jaden! Hey, isn't it your birthday soon...Happy Birthday Kelsey!

the Pearce Place said...

I can't believe it, he looks like a kid. where does time go? IT seems like we were just barely hanging out in Tucson, and now Kacher is way bigger than Jaden was when we first met?!?!
Crazy!

Nick and Leila said...

Just saw your link on Anne Maries page. You litttle boy is beautiful! Hope all is wonderful!