Jaden got himself into a cat fight and here are the wounds to prove it. We were at a friends house on Monday and Jaden was bit by a cat!! Bummer. I can't blame the cat though, Jaden told us he was trying to put it into a baby doll stroller. We have been to the doctor twice now, I guess cat bites are filled with bacteria and infection so he's been put on antibiotics and had the wound cleaned by the nurse. He seems to be fine, an unaffected by the entire ordeal.



What a stud!!
3 comments:
Ouchie! Who would have thought you could really get yourself into a cat fight! I'm glad he's ok!
...the adventures of a boy!!
Hey Kelsey, I knew I never liked cats! We are new into blogging and it's funny how you can find long-lost friends by checking other blog links. Jaden is so cute! -Shelby
Post a Comment