"Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you." - Dr. Seuss
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Feb. 2007
Jaden Is So funny, he was working at my desk the other day with my headset on saying "American Airlines". Too Cute!! He learned how to pedal a bike this week and loves it. His new thing is to ask to go to McDonalds anytime he is sad or gets his feelings hurt, hillarious:) The other photos are some we had taken around Christmas time I finally downloaded them and thought I would share.
Kelsey, I think Jaden is so cute!! What a babe! I found your blog via Leah's and I can't believe he's already 2. I love the McDonald's thing. So funny.
Kelsey! I haven't talked to you since before my mission. I found your blog via shelby's blog. Your little boy is adorable. Where are you now, what are you up to? I sure miss you! Love you!
2 comments:
Kelsey, I think Jaden is so cute!! What a babe! I found your blog via Leah's and I can't believe he's already 2. I love the McDonald's thing. So funny.
Kelsey! I haven't talked to you since before my mission. I found your blog via shelby's blog. Your little boy is adorable. Where are you now, what are you up to? I sure miss you! Love you!
Post a Comment